Below you can find the Abstract Submission Form.
The World Congress on Nutrition and Obesity Prevention Source welcomes the submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field in the following scientific tracks:
- Food science and its basics
- Clinical Nutrition
- Role of Nutrition in Disease Prevention
- Nutritional Disorders and Treatment
- Maternal and Child nutrition
- Malnutrition or Nutritional Deficiency
- Animal & Plant Nutrition
- Nutrition and Cancer Prevention
- Renal Nutrition & Metabolism
- Probiotic Nutrition and Enteral nutrition
- Nutritional Neuroscience & Eating Disorders
- Mineral Deficiency and Growth Factors
- Current Research in Dietetics and Nutrition
- Balanced Diet- Measures and Recommendations
- Diet for Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- Obesity in Adults: Prevention and Lifestyle Weight Management Programmes
- Obesity in Children and Young People
- Pediatric Nutrition and Obesity
- Preventing Excess Weight Gain, and Achieving Correct BMI
- Health Risks of Obesity
- Diet in Obesity and Underweight
All abstracts must be submitted electronically by the appropriate deadlines.
All abstracts will be printed and published as they appear in the Preview Step. The SFG is not responsible for and will not copyedit abstract submissions. Please ensure all special characters and formatting display correctly and your author block only appears once.
All abstracts must be written in English.
You are allowed to be the presenting author of more than one abstract.